C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:42:35 PST
Paul,
I have been divorcing since November of 1997,and hopefully it will be final
this month. I am finally taking definitive steps to date again. Its been do
long I think I might qualify as virginal again.:-) Lets not start any more
misconceptions about disabled women. Maybe the women you've met have
experienced long, dry spells and figure they need to take when they can get
it. Or maybe they just do want to prove its a myth that disabled women
aren't sexual. In any case, have fun. :-)Renee