C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:53:14 -0400
Hi Ken,

  Amber is doing great. Had a 3.6 last semester and made the dean's list. She gradutes from the community next month and moves on to a university - either Mary Washington or VCU. When does Ben start the university? and which one? The Virginia State University have an automatic acceptance for the kids who transfer from the community colleges with a 3.2 or better so in theory she could go to UVA. Amber has visited Mary Washington and VCU and has friends at both - so she is still making up her mind - sent in her paper work to both. VCU has dorms so she will have to live in a house with her friend. Her friends brother went VCU medical school and is a brain surgeon and has bought several houses in Richmond and is renting one to his sister. I am not for that but we will see.

Congrats on Ben's grades bet you are proud!!!

I haven't posted lately becasue I now work 4 jobs trying to make Amber's college money. From 4am till 10am, and on Sat and Sundays I work my regular fulltime job. Then from 11am till 4:15 I teach (and don't laugh to hard here!!) computers in a private Christian Academy, then on Monday nights from 7:30 till 10 - I teach a computer class at Northern Virginia Community College, and on Sat early I still do the billing for the Van Line Co. This is all very useful as I just paid out $2400 for a new Dell laptop for Amber.

Alex is doing fine also. Hard to believe both girls are about to be Juniors!!! Where does the time go?

                    Trisha