C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 06:58:25 -0400
Hi

   Amber is in the process of getting a car. It will a automatic, and we are going to get a petal extender so she can use the gas and break pedals with her left foot - rather than her right. She is a Right Hemi, her concern is that she won't be able to move her right foot fast enough to brake. She has even driven my truck which is a standard - she could do it but it was laborous.

                         Trisha