C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:27:38 +0800
Every time I've done a Google search today I've gotten this:

Google
  Error

     We're sorry...

     ... but we can't process your request right now. A computer virus
or spyware application is sending us automated requests, and it appears
that your computer or network has been infected.

     We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again
soon. In the meantime, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware
remover to make sure that your computer is free of viruses and other
spurious software.

     We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on
Google.
     To continue searching, please type the characters you see below:
     If you can read this, you do not have images enabled. Please enable
images in order to proceed.

I don't understand, I have a Linux o/s and I thought that Linux couldn't
get viruses.

Any techies on the the lists have thoughts regarding this?

Thanks,

Rayna