C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:14:42 -0500
you are right and her free speech rights end at your property rights. and i
would not  put up with it either in my house. i too am angainst that kind of
decrimination. and i will not contribute to it either, but, it is not my
right to police the world or the country. my kids are not disabled in any
way except by laziness and i too am concerned for their future. however, i
can't police the whole world or even this city, nor do i think it would be
proper for me to try to police that which does not affect me.