C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:24:35 -0800
first ben is not nearly tthe problem that sara is. he
is more a nusence if taken by himself. sara is however
a major problem. i could do what you suggest if i did
not have an enabler as my wife. sara is a user and
judy will not let me put a halt to it as i would if i
had her support. it will only end when i move judy
away from sara. i have a year and a hafe until judy is
vested to the point than even if she moves away she'll
have a small pension from the georgia teachers
retirement plan. the plan is to leave this area then.
it just happens to coincide with bens transfering from
the local community college to a university. hopefully
the long term fight with the government will be
settled by then too. that too would relieve some
stress.