C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 11:33:45 EDT
Hi everyone

I have never tried Zanaflex.  Usualy if I am having an increase in spastcity it's due to one of two things.  Either I am gettiing to stressed out or I am having a side effect from another medication (that is what happaned most recently when Dr. Joe tried me on Effxor for my depression--I also got relly dizzy and ended up in the student health center from 9:30-5:30).  Needless to say that I am now back on Zoloft even though it's not very effective at this point.  If I am having so much spasticity that it is interfearing with daily activities then I usualy get placed on one of the "pam" drugs--those being colazapam (sp) and diazapam [Vallium] for a short time.

Anee