C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:58:10 -0400
Hi Kyle,

    Oral history is what they had - 6,000 years ago. The Jews have been around I believe they are in year  5764. At some point they existed before writing. Have Mag date the Torah and other Jewish books for you - but I am fairly sure there was a time when they were oral, and then became recorded. Kyle, I am okay talking about this - hopefully people aren't offended by differing points from which to view things.

  I believe the early followers I was talking about where already exterminated by 200 CE

By the way - how are doing these days?

                                     Trisha