C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:35:00 -0400
HOLD ON

THE only thing?

Have you tried botox  yet?

-----Original Message-----
From: Cerebral Palsy List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda
Walker
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 16:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: thight tendon sergery?

We are currently looking at two options for my 7 1/2 yr old grandson.
Dr Roy Nuzzo in NJ works at summit hospital and Gillette in MN.
Gillette does the traditional loosening and Dr. Nuzzo does something called
percutaneous lengthening that causes no scar tissue and is much easier to
recuperate from.