C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judi Kloper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 04:34:12 EST
I have two questions which I hope someone out there can answer:

1.  What is the difference in the two lists: C-Palsy and CPParent?

2.  My son, Dana, a senior in high school with quad. athetoid CP, has been
asked by his sociology teacher to do a short report on violence towards
people with disabilities.  We tried a web search and were not successful.
Can anyone direct Dana towards websites, articles, etc?  This is really
important to me as well, as he is just now learning about how to hire a
personal assistant.  (And about six years ago we befriended a young
university student here whose personal assistant, as it turns out, was a
maniac who was the one making harassing phone and threatening phone calls to
the young man he was assisting.  This whole issue scares us!)

Thanks from both of us.

Judi Kloper in Oregon