C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 06:37:12 -0400
Dear Mike, Please call me Lynn,  and I  know where Richmond is. been there
once. but I am not sure where Staunton is.  I have lived in Virginia almost 3
years now. and I love it here. I am about a 100 miles from Richmond, it takes
about 2 hours to drive it. I do not get out of  area of Virginia Beach and
Norfolk area much.  This is a lot bigger than where I came from. and it is
takeing me a while to learn my way around.  I do not have any family. so I
have to learn my way around the best I can. and Virginia Beach is a lot bigger
than where I am from.  Thanks for the nice welcome. Lynn