C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 19:40:25 -0700
well, Deri, i do not actally kmow the point that i
could still pull out. you recieve and offer with a
amount of "earnest money". the buyer pulls out except
as specified by contingencies in the contrat and he
loses his money. i'd guess, but not sure that the
seller could be sued for damages to cover the buyers
loss. i never ask anyone becouse i do not intend to
PULL out.

ANY BODY THAT CAN ANSWER dERI'S QUESTION?

--- Deri James <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> How does selling a house "work" in the US? At what
> point is the deal done?
>
> In the UK seller can pull out of a deal any time up
> till key exchange (even if
> buyer may already have spent thousands on removals,
> surveys, etc). Although
> Scotland is much more civilised - contract is
> binding once seller has
> accepted your offer.
>
> Cheers
>
> Deri
>
> On Monday 21 May 2007 15:37:42 Michael H. Collis
> wrote:
> > The real estate market is severely depressed in
> some parts of the country.
> > I hope ot's not in GA, because it it isn't, you
> might be waiting about 6
> > months to a year before closing.

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.