C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:31:04 -0400
Mag,

There was a link to an article about it in the original posting.  Not only does it climb
stairs, but it is able to raise itself to eye-level.  It does this automatically using
sensors, so the user doesn't need to worry about it.  I called to see if I could get in
on a test, but they've already begun.  It should be out in around two years, pending
approval.  Their website is at http://www.indetech.com, and there's more information
available there.

~Joy~
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."
http://home.earthlink.net/~joy0823
http://www.slambook.com/slambooks/signsb.asp?sb=joy0823
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BNM469