C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:53:50 -0500
OK Bobby, here you are:

> I think your user name is papa1128372001, but I'm sorry, I can't help you
> with your password.
>
> For help  in recovering your password, go here:
> http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/edit/edit-09.html

This page also has a link to recover your Yahoo ID if you can't remember it.

Now, guys.... to keep my life veddy, veddy simple, I use the same id for my
email accounts.  Well, most of them, anyway.  At work I have 10 IDs and 13
passwords to remember; I keep those in a spreadsheet or text file on my hard
drive.  You could always password-protect that if you're paranoid, but
that's got to be one you'd definitely remember!

Kat