C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:42:42 EST
There has been so much speculation about bullet trajectories.  I saw a
television program devoted to the theory that a man was stationed underground
in the sewer lines and shot Kennedy from the front, from the position in a
manhole and firing his weapon from the opening in the gutter.  According to
this theory, the exit wound was in the back of the head, and actually larger
than the entrance wound in the front.

This would be consistent with the nature of entrance and exit bullet wounds.

They also offered evidence that the photos of Kennedy, taken after the post
mortem, were retouched to make the wounds appear to be consistent with that
of a bullet entering from the back, which would support the theory that Lee
Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy.

I have no problem believing that the Kennedy assassination was a government
conspiracy.  The Kennedy clan was despised by Hoover, and he wielded a great
deal of power at the time.

Betty
Right now, somebody in your country's government is doing something that you
think only happens in other countries' governments.

In a message dated 11/19/2000 12:48:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> In a message dated 11/19/00 2:16:29 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:
>
>  << seriously, do any of you believe the warren commission. and if not do
you
>  have any theories? >>
>
>  A year before it happened, I worked across the now infamous overpass from
>  Dealy Plaza. I took almost the identical route as the motorcade. So I know
>  there area very well.Years later I took my daughter when we  had a lay over
>  in Dallas from DFW to Dealy Paza($60.00 one way)
>  and I stood behind the "picket fence". There was NO WAY aany culd have made
>  those shots from that window. but I could have made that shot with a
>  scopebehind the "picket fence". It would have been point blank. I believe
>  Oliver Stone's movie and the now out of circulation "Executive Action".
>
>  Bobby

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."