C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOHN RUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 08:32:53 -0600
Has anyone here used the Adaptive Mall "kiddie Pool Fundraiser"
program?  I am trying it to purchase Mary's adaptive indoor/outdoor
stroller.  I did find her a jogger that I am going to pay shipping on
(thank you sir!!), but I am still working on a regular special needs
stroller for doctors visits and the like (the jogger I think will be
quite large in my little car.)  It just seams ludicrous that medicaid
wants to fight so hard against a little girls needs.  I a have friend
with a severely physically disabled child and she had to fight for year
for a wheel chair!  If you haven't seen this funding deal it seams like
a good idea.

Here is Mary's link so you can see what it looks like:  http://www.adaptivemall.com/maryb.html

Thanks,

John Runer-Dad to Mary 9 RH and cognitive deals