C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 02:08:57 -0600
Hi all,

I just read about Bobby's passing about a half an hour ago.  While
I too think are good friend and comrade is indeed in a much better
place, right now this feels so sad and so so so wrong.  I have
tears in my eyes as I write this.

And maybe, there are reminisces about Bobby that some of the list
members who've been around from the beginning would like to write
up.

Yes indeed!!  Sometime tomorrow Sunday, I'm going to sit down and
write more thoughts about Bobby.  I would do it right here and now,
I just don't have the strinth to write much more at this late hour.

Gary

In sadness,
Rayna