C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patricia Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:22:09 -0400
Hi Christene,
        That Dr. doesn't belong in the medical profession. No parent should
have to listen to anyone so negative and without compassion for the
struggles you and your family are going through. Keep up with all your
therapies and don't let those negative thoughts cloud what you know is
right. No one can predict what a child's ability is. My son who is now 11
also presents a very negative picture, but everyone who works with him says
the same thing. He has a lot going for him,but because of his CP is unable
to express his ability all the time and in a way that we are able to assess.
You're doing a great job. Find another Dr. Keep looking until you get a
better match. We have found a Dr. who listens and is willing to help. You
will find one as well.

Pat