C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:48:26 EDT
Dearest rayna...

I know how you feel about the employment agency, voc rehab was sort of like
that for me years ago!
It finally got to where I just said screw it, if they can't find me a job
then I damn well am entitled to SSI!
So then I joined the Indian cult. Dropped out of society for 12 years.

So sorry to hear about the social struggles. It's hard everywhere.  but maybe
more so in your country where they are more "self sufficient" from what I've
seen on TV...

Many hugs rayna!

Love,
Mag

Shopping online saves time, gasoline, and stress.
Visit my Mall!
And while you're there, check out my business opportunity!
http://www.ebizgravity.com/tamar-raine