C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:55:32 -0500
Hey Bobby,
We didn't get too far in SA. We stayed at the Westin Riverwalk (parked the
car for the overnight stay and walked everyewhere we needed to go).
We went for a nighttime river barge ride which gave a good overview. Went to
this little funky Mexican Grill just above the Little Rhine Steakhouse at
about midnight
. In the morning, we walked to Mi Tiara and the Mercado to find something a
little more authentic. Had Kyle got some great shots of one the street
musicans there. It was Sunday, and the joint was hoppin'!
Unfortunately, Kyle got one of his nice lenses for his camera ripped off on
the walk back to the hotel--bummer!
We were there for only 24 hrs. but fell in love with the place. Looks like a
great city to take kids to!? We were having a great time, but had a hard
time remebering where you suggested we go.
Hoping for a longer stay--maybe when we go to Houston again in March.
Take care,
Laura