C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:44:46 -0500
You know, Ken, there ARE benefits to working in a big Federal agency. LOL!
If I'd said that to my boss he would have sent me to counseling through our
Employee Assistance Program...then we would have fired me <g>.

The stuff I'm working on has legal deadlines for the end of C.Y. 2002.  The
State Auditor might fine us if I don't get it turned in by midnight tonight.
I'm not worried, though.  I have just a teeny bit to finish.  Since most of
the office is out today, I should be able to work without a lot of
interruption.

-Kyle