C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:39:23 EST
Bobby,

I'm glad to meet you and I hope that you live a great and fun life after
retirement.  I'm willing to bet that you've seen lots of changes and
advancements in this field the last 32 years because I know in my first 23
years of life.  For me, its always exciting and interesting to travel to
technology conferences like Closing The Gap because there are newer methods
and ways of thinking being introduced all the time.

Thanks,
Anthony