C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 08:42:01 -0400
I'd not worry about a MS Word doc because it's specifically MS Word for MS not
Linux.   I presume you're using Open Office.

Konqueror is even less vulnerable to M$ virii because it's Linux-only running
under the KDE desktop.  But from what you've said, I think you're running
Gnome or some other Linux x windows manager.

Kat