C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:07:31 -0700
either of two ways.. cerebral  (cir-re-bral)

or "cer-bral"

Thanks,
Tamar

~~~~~~~~
     First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
     Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
     Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
     Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.
        ~~Pastor Martin Niemoller~~