C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:32:16 -0400
Well at least someone is at least acknowledging publically there is a
problem:

>From the Spring 2005 issue of the Hydrocephalus Association Newsletter

What Happens When Our Patients Grow Up? Taking on the Tough Topic of
Transitional Care by Andrew Parent, MD, University of Mississippi Medical
Center Pediatric Neurosurgeon

Excerpt:
I believe that all neurosurgeons must eventually acknowledge the impediments
to appropriate transitional care for our patients before we can resolve the
problem for the greater good.

See:
http://www.hydroassoc.org/newsletter/transitional_care.html

Beth T. the OT