C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:59:51 -0700
I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Puts life into perspective when you step back a
bit, eh?  Hubbie and I on top of other interests are space junkies maybe
that's why we live here on the Space Coast and hubbie works for NASA.  A lot
of people may think the space program is a waste of money but, I can stand
here and tell you it keeps a lot of people in central florida out of the
service industries and in some nice paying jobs which further fuels local
taxes.  We've also got some of the best parent support groups too.

Beth the OT, who tends to ramble a bit

email address: [log in to unmask]