C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:51:27 -0400
I CAN believe it.  The old Windows stuff running under DOS, IMHO, was much
better than having to deal with NTFS.

Had my wrist examined yesterday.  The good doctor said the splint was
optional now, but the wrist really hurts from his mucking about.  I tied up
a dozen flies last night for a friend's B-Day (he's a fly-fisherman), so I
really got things a-thumping today.  How has your neck been since we've had
this rainy spell?

-Kyle