C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:16:21 -0700
Hey Mag!!

Sorry but I won't be able to meet up with you either of those days.
But here are two numbers for you:

Yellow Cab Santa Cruz:
831-423-1234

Para Transit for Santa Cruz County (Also known as Lift Line):
831-425-1558

Your best bet is probably Yellow Cab.  They have chair accessable cabs
too if you need that.  If you need a chair access cab, you'll need to
ask for a (I didn't name this thing!) Handy Cab.

You can try the para Transit number, but they probably give you a big
song-dance because you don't live in the county.

Sorry Icant help ya out more then that.

So what's this new gadget all about?

Please let me know the next time you're dow.  The more notice you can
give me the better chance will be we can meet up.

Have fun down here!!-Gary