C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:47:26 -0600
I agree, many issues that help the common every day American like us on
this LISTSERV, are unfortunately being housed on the back shelf while we
do this war activity (which I don't 100% either agree or disagree with).
But however to me, there's a more pressing issue that could happen any
second now on our land thanks to our dear old president, and I feel
everybody isn't as protected as we think.  Yes, we have developed many
things since 9/11 but we're just at 25% and still have 75% to do yet.  I
don't want to scare anyone but according to me, America is like a 6
month old sleeping on a bed with faulty railings or none what so ever.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit me at www.ara1.net