C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 01:58:23 -0400
Ah Mag, how nice!  I haven't gotten up the courage to actually hug Ricky yet.  I
have this notion I'm going to 'fall into him', and lose my balance.  I suppose
that's a stupid fear - considering I'm able to hug his wife, and not do that,
and his official webmaster.  Maybe it's because they are women I am more
comfortable that I won't fall.  I know Ricky's strong enough probably to hold me
up - then again, I think my 'hug' problem, comes from the fact that they
(Bettye, and Faye) always 'intialize' it by coming to me arms open, and Ricky
waits for 'you' to initialize it, and I don't.........  8-)

See ya
Beth

--
Don't forget to visit http://rvs.netporch.com/ for RVS fan pics, rvsfans