C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 21:10:29 -0800
Matt, if  you don't want to lessen your spasticity
that is your privilge(and if what you write is true
then why are you drinking to deal with the
spasticity?). If you go back and read what I wrote,
the question was why do you waste your time and money
even going to the doctor if you've decided not to use
any of the options they offer you. Seems to be a waste
of everyones time and certainly you must have better
ways to spend your money.
Joanne