C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 21:11:00 -0400
Now, that's clever!  :-)

My cat's got me trained to feed her at 6 am (never mind the 5 am wake-up
call, it's not heeded).  But I've got her trained to just expect dry food in
the morning and tinned food at night.   I've recently started feeding her
the special dry food for older cats as she's almost 11 and can't digest some
foods any more.  The vet recommended it.

Kat