C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 00:19:27 EST
       I have very mixed emotions about Bush and this war. It seems to me
that we need to concentrate on getting bin Laden. But the protests here and
around the world were "music" to the Arab press.Those of us in the heart land
are sick of the West Coast weinies who might be big on the tiny screen,
thinking they know foreign policy.If Joan and Bonnie want to really protest,
let them camp for a month on the outskirts of Baghdad. That would be a REAL
protest. Let them sitt through a few B-52 strikes and then I would respect
them.

Bobby