C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roslyn McKearney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:35:22 +1030
Cooinda Computer Club

Update

6.10.2001

New Home for Cooinda Online

I am pleased to report the Cooinda Online web site is now safely settled in
it's new home. The Main Homepage can be accessed at:

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~cooindabbs

You will notice certain areas are at a different address. This is because I
have placed  McKearney's personal interest pages on a separate web site so
as to enable room for expansion for both areas.

You can access anything you know was previously in the McKearney's Pages
section Cooinda Online, you can go to:

 http://www.ozemail.com.au/~gerros

Thank you for understanding the fact that I had so many things to do, in
relation to changing servers so unexpectedly.

The Text areas are available but need work on the links, between the two web
sites.
Now I have completed the graphic section and unsubscribed from all the Lists
I was receiving. This was a priority as the it needed to be done, before the
old server went of the air in Australia, on Nov 8th. (No mean feat, since
all the different List providers have difference procedures.) I will
concentrate on the linking up the Text areas properly next and put a notice
in there, when I have completed the task.

As I said before, please let me know if there are any broken links or
missing graphics. When doing this, please state the title of the page and a
hint as to where on the page.

Thanks.

New Email Address

The new email address is