C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:23:42 -0400
I'm down, of course, but it was expected as he'd been sick for a long time.
Yes, he had a wife and two kids. It's been hard for them.  He fought hard to
live as long as he could even though his prognosis was grim.

Actually, he was more my youngest sister's friend than mine, although I knew
him too.  I'm going mostly for her, as she's living in Tampa right now and
can't come back here for the service.  She's really torn up about all this.

Kat

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:10:23 -0400 "Cleveland, Kyle E."