C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:13:44 -0500
Barber, Kenneth L. wrote:

> i think we are (or were at least) all rascals.

Yeah, those were the days.  Gadzooks!  What if our kids are doing what
we did at their age?

On a lighter note, I haven't read anything from the group re: Dr.
(Death) Kevorkian.  I would have thought that this would have been a
"hot button" issue.  Personally, I'm glad to have him off the "street".
Anyone care to opine on this one?

-Kyle

Note to Denise G. and the rest of the Floridians on the list:

I just spent two weeks in St. Pete and Punta Gorda and didn't notice any
lessening of pain or spasticity.  Real disappointment here.