C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:01:15 EDT
In a message dated 09/08/1999 8:23:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Kim Online

 Do you guys have any suggestionsdto do about the bus. Yesturday which was
 the first day of school and there has already being harrasment to me and
 daid behind my back. Well I just found out this morning since my pricipal
 was waiting for me in the slr. Well he told me what was said and who said
 it and who told him. Well the principal said to either yake action against
 this kid or wait to see what happens. Any suggestions would be
 appreciated. >>

Take action

Dont let that punk get away with it