C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 16:17:13 -0500
I just started a job with a fashion house.It is primarily clerical. I am
doing clerical work and keypunching,. Hopefully when the support funding is
over there will be a job at the end.

A good friend got the job for me. I am essentiently working for her, One
week elapsed and I am still there. I am taking this one day at a time. I was
hesitant to take it because  I knew the women for many years and my kids
went to the same school etc. I finished the  first week. I am taking it day
by day.

Joyce