C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:23:49 -0600
--I got your email today.  Where are you in Georgia. We are leaving for Ga in the am tomorrow to get to Brooklet.  I have a 9.5 yr old with CP and we are lookin to move there in the next few months.  HOw is the systems as far as school and medical card in Georgia.  I have been in WV for 10 years now.  Back home for good now.  Let me know. THanks Merry Christmas
Mitzi Williams-Proffitt
Mom - Joshua Spastic/Dystonia/CP/Baclofen Pump 9.5 yr.