C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:50:46 -0500
Jennifer,

thank you for the words of encouragement because I'm actually looking
forward towards presenting this speech because I have attended this
conference a few times before, and I feel that it has been a lot of talk
instead of action and actually carrying things out after the conference.
And that's one thing that I feel that us with the actual disabilities should
improve in because we could easily be the OVR's and the caseworkers both
helping ourselves and other people with disabilities.  I feel and I know
that we would have a greater amount of people working, owning houses and
cars, and living normal lives if we had people with disabilities helping
other people with disabilities because we should know how important it is,
so we would work and do whatever it takes.

Thanks,
Anthony