C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mckinlays <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 21:05:45 +1300
Hi Leslie
You might also wish to join the CPPARENT group on this same Listserve. It's
for parents who have children with Cerebral Palsy. I am on that list along
with the    C-PALSY list. Both are informative but you might find more
parents dealing with CP issues on CPPARENT.
Welcome to the list

Elizabeth   -  Mum to Sarah 6 yrs old with athetoid CP, bilateral hemiplegia
( all body affected but better control with legs than arms) and Rachel our
loveable 2 year old terror.