C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 07:50:26 -0500
We pushed through the horrible :-)  65 degree F temperatures of a bright
sunny day.  Fried a turkey, ate ham, homemade bread, Kuchen (fruit roll one
made with poppy seeds, the other almond paste), apple pie, bean soup,
chicken soup.  Dad and his wife, hubbie's dad and 11 cats.  Anyone want a
kitten?

Beth t the OT