C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:13:32 -0500

As far as I know, the Canadian airline policy hasn't been tested on appeal yet.
Meir, I'd be interested to know what court precedents Selick was referring to,
and what courts they were in - any ideas?  Also, was the Canadian decision a
result of a lawsuit filed by Neubauer, or was at an "administrative decision" by
CTA?

it is SCANT AT  best

i'll try to keep my eyes open