C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:09:45 -0500
Wow!  I looked at UK housing prices in the Guardian.  I'm not going to
complain about the high cost of real estate anymore!  There was an article
re: a couple who made 50K pounds/year and they want to purchase a house for
nearly 170K pounds.  I'm not sure what their downpayment is, but I can't
imagine mortgaging three-and-a-half times my yearly salary.

I think those of us in the areas of the US that have lower cost-of-living
rates don't realize how good we have it!

-Kyle