C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:23:25 -0400
That's a good question, Mag.  Before I had my surgery last year, her high
notes would flatten out in my head and hurt my ears. But now they sound
lower and better.  I still have problems with "Ave Maria" though but that
song is almost all high notes anyway.

Now, song-wise I prefer her earlier stuff (1960s - 1970s) but that's
because I prefer the folk songs and Bob Dylan songs she was performing.  I
have the "Any Day Now " album on my IPod and I still love "Love is Just a
Four Letter Word" and "Too Many Mornings."  I also have the "David's Album"
but took off the spoken tracks because they irritate the heck out of me.

Kat