C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:40:01 -0600
Lane,

Welcome to the list; we're mostly adults with CP ourselves with varying
degrees of ability.  I'm Kendall, born with CP secondary to hydrocephalus,
compounded by a stroke when I was 16.  I'm 46, and married to Janet, who
also has CP and is around my age.  We discuss a myriad of issues, and
sometimes those things are even related to CP!

There is/was another list called CP Parent that might also be helpful for
you.  Here's subscription info for that:

http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=CPPARENT&H=LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

How can we be of help to you and your son?

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950