C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 23:51:35 -0500
 the nurse practioner in the phycharist office say the new one and said
"that is moving on quickly" they have said they would file a new clain on
the neck whem the neuro sent the final report to them. the neuro is very
good, but you can't get an appointment to see him even for followup visits.
probably be feburary before i see him again. they said that if what we are
putting in at the 1st of the year does not get me out of there then the neck
problem would be the next thing to write up.