C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:00:14 -0600
Linda,

Really glad they caught this scum-bag!  Out here in Wyoming and Utah, it's been _big_ news, and my Mormon friends are uniformly happy that he's been caught, as too many people don't differentiate between the FLDS sect that Jeffs ran (runs), and the LDS Church, which renounced polygamy in the 1890's.

Kendall

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950