C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:20:52 +0000
Meir,

But if there was legal precedent set, it would prevent other airlines from
trying it. I understand his not wanting to go the "lawyer route," but by
not taking official action, there's no "paper trail" to prevent other
airlines (or even US Airways) from doing it again. From the interview I
saw, his disability is comparatively mild, so you, or me, or any of us
could be next.