C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:58:58 -0500
Deri, the present ADA regs state that the accommodation has to be requested
by the disabled employee, so if Ken didn't request such accommodations, then
I don't think he has legal standing under that avenue.  Of course I could be
wrong as I'm not a legal expert in disability issues, but that is how it was
presented to me and I work in the private sector.

Kat